Friday, February 24, 2012

From the Shane's

Shane

Victoria, Paxton, Carina, Javis, Siani

I've been trying to think of what to say for Maho's birthday memory blog/book/video that you're doing. I'm sorry this isn't more original... Shane would have something funny if he did it. Anyway, we both think of Maho as a really great guy. Super nice, very personable and pleasant to be around. We really like him. As for memories, I think one of my favorite is the Christmas/New Year's holiday we spent at your parent's house in Heber just following Maggie and Abram's wedding. Seems like it was Christmas Eve and I happened to go in the laundry room, where Shane and one of your other brothers had gathered and were laughing and joking. I am sorry, I don't even remember which one it was. Pretty bad, I know. Seems like it was probably Rory, but I'm not completely sure. Anyway, I was there just a few minutes when Maho comes in as well. By this point the laundry room is getting quite full. Maho, being the fun guy he is, joins in on the laughing and joking - but very innocently and politely and we just were busting our guts laughing. I don't even think he realized how funny he was, at least not at first. Anyway, that was one of the highlights of that Christmas for me, laughing with all those guys, and Maho played a big part.

One other thing about Maho that has always impressed me is what a good dad he is. The way he sits around with all your girls and is such a special part of their lives is so wonderful. I sure think highly of him.
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment